Dear students and SUB visitors,
Pardon our progress! The SUB is open for operation during key facility improvement projects that will enhance your Student Union experience! Read below for an overview of major initiatives. Additional updates will be shared on this post.
Games Center Upgrades, May – June 2019
- BRAND NEW bowling pinspotters have been installed to ensure your continued enjoyment of the facility.
- As of June 3, guests can again enjoy walk-in games of bowling. Group reservation functionality will return during the week of June 10.
- BRAND NEW billiards table felt will be applied in bright blue and orange colors.
Second Floor Meeting Room Upgrades, Ongoing through Fall 2019
- BRAND NEW carpeting, selected with Boise State community input, is being installed in our small and mid-sized meeting rooms.
- BRAND NEW integrated audiovisual equipment is being installed in our small and mid-sized meeting rooms, with optimal user flexibility in mind!
- BRAND NEW wall finishes and paint are on the way.
If at any point during your visit to the Student Union, you feel the noise or debris from these projects has become disruptive please contact the Manager on Duty at (208) 863-1781 for help identifying solutions or alternative accommodations. Follow our progress on these and other summer project here on this web post.
Hosting an event in our facility and want to learn more about how projects may impact your use of space? Click here to view Event Coordinator contact information now or dial (208) 426-1677 to reach the University Event Services team during M-F business hours.